Thailand Tour Packages From India
Explore Culture And Seashores in Thailand
Thailand is a country ripe with opportunity for once in a lifetime travel experiences. Thailand is the most famed tourist destination in southeast of Asia. It is also popular as the Land of Smiles.
Tourists get to explore crystal blue beaches, jungle, amazing food, beach front bungalows and some of the best luxury hotels in the world. It is also studded with incredible cultural and historical sites including the remains from hundreds of years. Some fascinating places to explore in Thailand are Railway Beach, Grand Palace, Koh Phi Phi, Phang Nga Bay, Ayuthaya National Park and many more immensely beautiful places.
to price pp
to price pp
to price pp
to price pp
Get The Best Travel Experiences With Us
This is just not about beaches, markets and ancient temples as there is much more to the country that will make you revisit over and over again. Our Thailand honeymoon packages from India consist of just those many things that not only mesmerise you, but also remain in your memories for lifetime. Take delight in the charm of captivating sights with our Thailand tour packages with best deals or simply visit places of cultural significance and connect to its values and traditions.
Vox Vacation is an online Travel Website Containing detail of all International budgeted packages of tours to all important places of tourist interest in India and abroad. We will also assist you to make your own tour. Our effort will be to offer you superb services throughout your life of your booking.
So hurry up, and plan your Thailand Honeymoon packages with us so that you can create fresh and warm memories to cherish, while we take care of the rest!
Places to visit in Phuket ( Thailand )
Phuket is located in the southern part of Thailand and is considered the most significant Island in Thailand. Phuket is one of the top most demanding destinations in Thailand. It is the land of white sand beaches, beautiful turquoise water, tasty food, charming people, and mesmerizing wild nightlife.
- Phuket draws the attention of over 10 million tourists each year.
- It has 36 beaches, and by the Sarasin Bridge in the north, this Island is connected to the mainland.
- There are almost 32 smaller islands encircling the main Island,
Apart from spending time on the immaculate beaches in Phuket, there are many things to do. Let’s try to discover some of the must-visit places in Phuket.
- Patong Beach is the longest and most beautiful beach in Phuket and
- It was also a beautiful beach once until the tourism and development Department turned it into a bustling epicentre of activity instead of a retreat from the busy world.
- Wat Chalong is the largest, most famous, and most attractive of Phuket’s 29 temples.
- It is devoted to two admiringly respected monks, Luang Pho Chuang and Luang Pho Chaem
- you will see life-size wax models of those monks and other beautiful figures in the exhibition house.
- The Grand Pagoda protects a portion of Lord Buddha’s bone.
- It features murals illustrating images of the Buddha’s life story.
- As you walk around through the complex, you can see different golden buddhas in various poses,
Big Buddha Phuket
- Big Buddha Poses serenely beyond the Island at the Nakkerd hill’s top between Chalong and Kata.
- The Phuket Big Buddha is the most iconic landmark of the Island.
- Breathtaking 360-degree views welcome you once you arrive at the summit,
- This Buddha is a 45-meter-high monument head designed with white jade marble in 2004.
Old Phuket Town
- Phuket Town is located in a panoramic bay on the Island’s southeast coast.
- The island city has been bustling with action, with the many hotels, massage parlours, restaurants, and other tourist interests that had jumped up over the decades when Patong Beach opened to expansion in 1980.
- You Make sure to stroll through the lanes of Old Phuket Town and enjoy its well-preserved shophouses, temples, Sino-Portuguese mansions, and sanctums.
Koh Panyee Village
- Koh Panyee is a remarkable Muslim village in Phang Nga Bay that floats on the sea.
- This floating village is part of the Ao Phang Nga National Park.
- The floating Island is situated in the shade of a limestone rock formation in a remote bay at sea.
- Almost half an hour by rowboat to Koh Panyee from Phang Nga Pier in Phang Nga Bay.
James Bond Island
- Khao Ping Kan is known as James Bond Island.
- This Island is located from Phuket Island, about 25 kilometres to the northeast, in the bay of Phang Nga.
- This natural and unusual limestone rock formation made it a must-watch destination in Phang Nga.
- But there are some optimistic and adverse opinions about this well-known Island, and most are justified, although it is still an incredible place to see.
Khao Rang Hill
- Khao Rang Hill ViewPoint is supposed to be one of the most pleasant places discovered on the northwest border of the town.
- From this viewpoint, you get stunning sceneries of the lively Phuket town.
- This place is even considered a recreational park to visit to spend time.
Koh Khai Islands
- Koh Khai Island has three beautiful islands situated 10 kilometres east of Phuket.
- These Islands are Koh Khai Nai, Khai Nai Island, and Koh Khai Nok.
- Khai Nai Island is the largest Island, perfect for snorkelling activities and swimming.
- Khai Nui Island is the most undersized one, with fascinating coral reefs with excellent snorkelling opportunities.
- Aquaria Phuket is the giant aquarium in Thailand.
- It is Located in the epicentre at Central Phuket Floresta Shopping Mall of Phuket city.
- An underwater tour that carries you through the phenomena of the ocean and the secrets of the rivers.
- This aquarium is enlightened with over 25,000 marine and land animals worldwide.
Thailand is one of the most famous honeymoon destinations in the world, as it always has some activities that suit your style.
Here are some of the most famous and unforgettable romantic things that you can do in Thailand
Begin your trip with a hot air balloon over Chiang Mai for fresh air and a spectacular view at sunset and sunrise, followed by long tail boat cruise sailing and snorkeling to see the colorful marine life.
Once the sun is down, spend your evening going for private waterfall candlelit dining on the beautiful white sand shore of Leam Pakarang beach, backed by a tropical garden.
Next, you can go cycling around the paddy rice field in the countryside to see thai style mansions and paddy fields with mountains as a backdrop.
For a comfortable evening, go for a luxury safari-style camp, stay bonfire, and take part in authentic cooking classes.
The best way to end the trip is sunset and canapes on the remote sandbar of the award-winning hotel Rayavadee which is bordered by cliffs and forest and with a view of the blue ocean in front, making it an ideal place to spend your romantic honeymoon.
The newly married couple hopefully faces only one dilemma after the ceremony: where to go to enjoy their honeymoon?
Honeymoons usually last between one and two weeks, giving the newlyweds little time to explore the ”Land of Smiles.”
Bangkok, Phuket, and Chiang Mai are three of the best cities for honeymoon travel.
A passport valid for six months from entry into Thailand is compulsory. Also, you must carry your passport and identity proof during travel.
You must first identify your visa type. For your honeymoon, you can apply for a tourist visa granted to anyone wishing to visit Thailand for tourism purposes.
How to reach Thailand by air:
Bangkok is the main and important tourist hub in Thailand. We recommend you start your journey by arriving at Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok, the primary hub for all international and domestic flights.
However, if you don’t have Bangkok on your to-do list, there are also international airports in Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Phuket, Hat Yai, Samui, and Sukhothai.
Local transport of Thailand :
- MRT ( Massive Rapid Transit )
- BTS Skytrain (Bangkok)
- Motorcycle Taxi
- City Bus
- Tuk Tuk
Where to stay in Thailand: Most luxurious hotels in Thailand
- Four Seasons Resort Samui
- JW Marriott Phuket Resort and Spa
- Six Senses Samui
- Trisara Phuket
- Nova Gold Hotel
- iSanook Residence